- Ginecologie - Obstetrica
- Rhineland Pfalz, Germany
Specialist doctor for Gynecology/Obstetrics
The position is available in the German state of Rhineland-Pfalz. Situated in western Germany the state borders Nordrhein-Westfalen, Hessen, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, and has international borders with France Luxembourg and Belgium.
The city in which the position is available is in the near proximity of a major German city with over 100.000 inhabitants.
The hospital in which the position is available provides medical care for acute and emergency situations as well as for basic and standard medical care for its surrounding community.
The department of Gynecology is proud of its reputation as a competent and patient oriented facility. It offers all methods for prevention, diagnosis and conservative treatment as well as all major surgical procedures in the field of Gynecology. Surgical techniques include:
- Micro-invasive surgery for treatment of benign and malignant tumors in the region of the abdomen and chest
- The latest surgical techniques for treatment of female urinary incontinence.
- Surgery for tumors, fibrosis and cysts using the belly mirror technique.
The clinics main focal points are:
- Surgery of malignant tumors of the abdomen and chest
- Psycho-oncological care
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques (Laparoscopic surgery, hysteroscopy)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
- All operations for urinary incontinence or reducing conditions
- Aesthetic surgery
- Spontaneous deliveries
- Vaginal-operative childbirth
- Cesarean section on demand
- Amniocenteses from the 15th week of pregnancy
- 3-/4-D Ultrasound
The form of work required is full time. The salary will be later negotiated depending on the candidates professional experience. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional goals of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...