- Medicina interna
- Hessen, Germany
Experienced resident doctor for Internal Medicine
The position is available in Hessen, a west-central German state bordering Niedersachsen, Thüringen, Bayern, Baden-Württemberg, Rheinland-Pfalz and NRW. http://mejobs.eu/en/ofertedeland/Hessen.html
The principle cities of Hessen include Frankfurt am Main, Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, Offenbach, Hanau, Gießen, Wetzlar, Limburg, Fulda, Kassel and Marburg an der Lahn.
The hospital in which the position is available offers state of the art medical treatment to its surrounding community. The hospital has the following medical departments:
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
Currently the hospital is looking for an experienced resident doctor for the Internal Medicine department.
The department of Internal Medicine has as focal points Gastroenterology and Cardiology. The department benefits of over 70 beds for inpatient treatment and works in tight collaboration with the hospitals other departments in order to ensure comprehensive medical treatment to its patients.
Investigation and treatment procedures:
- Ultrasound of the heart
- ECG, stress ECG, Holter Monitoring
- Long-term blood pressure monitoring
- Endoscopic investigation of the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Endoscopic examination of the lower gastrointestinal tract
- Removal of growths such as polyps and diseased tissue
- Hemostasis of the gastrointestinal tract by means of clips, injection and argon plasma coagulation
- Endoscopic treatment of vascular dilatation of the esophagus
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary depending on the candidates profile and experience. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Resident in Internal Medicine with a minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: B2 level with possibility to obtain the C1 diploma
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...