- Bayern, Germany
Resident doctor for cardiology, or Internal medicine specialist with interest in cardiology
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria, in a town with more than 40.000 residents. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.
The hospital in which the position is available benefits of over 450 inpatient beds and offers medical treatment to more than 20.000 stationary patients and 40.000 outpatients per year.
The cardiology department offers treatment and diagnosis for the whole spectrum of invasive and non-invasive cardiology. All interventions techniques are performed including Coronary Artery Bifurcation and stenting, implantation of Septal Occluder, peripheral interventions, Pacemaker implantations, ICD and CRT system implantation, Cardiac Event Recorder implantation. The hospital has two cardiac catheterization laboratories where there are performed also the modern diagnostical and therapeutical procedures of the Electrophysiology including pulmonary vein isolation, 3D-Mapping and Echocardiography. In cooperation with the radiology department there is also performed cardio-MRT and cardio-CT.
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 3700 Euro/Month, for residents in the first year, for specialist or residents in a higher residency year the salary will be negotiated accordingly, the hospital offers also a substantial pay for on-calls. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year. The clinic has full training authorization for Internal Medicine and cardiology. The residency training is regulated according to the curriculum and offers the possibility to make all the necessary rotations. The hospital offers very good opportunities both for internal and external professional development and supports the scientific research.
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Very Good B2 level
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!