- Thuringen, Germany
Resident doctor for Pediatrics
The position is available in the German state of Thüringen (Thuringia). The free state of Thüringen is located in the central part of Germany. From the northwest going clockwise, Thüringen has borders with the states of Lower Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Sachsen, Bayern and Hessen.
The position is available in the pediatrics department of an acute hospital. With 22 departments and a wide range of highly specialized centers, it is one of the largest hospitals in Thuringia. Additionally to the inpatient care facilities the hospital also has outpatient care centers.
The hospital is a leading private healthcare provider which offers a wide range of medical services.
The pediatrics department is embedded in the child and youth center, which includes the Department of Pediatric Surgery and the Center for Social Pediatrics.
The Department of Child and Adolescent Medicine has:
- Over 30 beds (neonatal intensive care beds around 10)
- Areas of specialization are the diabetology, Pediatric Neurology and the Pediatric Urology
- Premature and neonatal intensive care (Level I after GBA)
- Interdisciplinary care with other departments such as ENT, Oral surgery, orthopedics, ophthalmology
The chief doctor has full training authorization pediatrics and neonatology subspecialty. For your training the hospital will give you time freedom and support you financially. The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4000 Euros + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Resident doctor for pediatrics
- Proficient in German. Minimum B2 language level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!