- Thuringen, Germany
Resident or specialist doctor for Anesthesiology
The position is available in the German state of Thüringen (Thuringia). The free state of Thüringen is located in the central part of Germany. From the northwest going clockwise, Thüringen has borders with the states of Lower Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Sachsen, Bayern and Hessen.
The position is available in the anesthesiology department of an acute hospital. With 22 departments and a wide range of highly specialized centers, it is one of the largest hospitals in Thuringia. Additionally to the inpatient care facilities the hospital also has outpatient care centers.
The hospital is a leading private healthcare provider which offers a wide range of medical services.
The Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care includes:
- 5 distributed stations (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Urodiagnostic center, cardiac catheterization laboratory, diagnostics department and delivery room) where about 12,000 anesthesias are performed annually
- A center for child anesthesiology
- A recovery room with 20 beds
- An interdisciplinary intensive care unit with over 20 beds, of which over 15 are ventilation places
- A 24-hour acute pain service
- Medical occupation of the rescue helicopter (approximately 1000 applications per year ) and the affiliated emergency medical service
The chief doctor has full training authorization for anesthesiology and intensive care. The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Resident doctor for anesthesiology or specialist doctor for anesthesiology
- Proficient in German. Minimum B2 language level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...