- Vienna, Austria
Specialist doctor for Anesthesiology
The position is available in Vienna Austria, a landlocked country situated in Central Europe with a rough population of 8.47 million. Austria has borders with the Czech Republic and Germany in the north, Hungary and Slovakia in the east, Slovenia and Italy in the south and Switzerland and Lichtenstein to the West.
Austria is the 12th richest country in the world in terms of GDP per capita and has a well-developed social market economy and a high standard of living.
The hospital in which the position is available is situated Austria’s capital city Vienna. The hospital is currently looking for a specialist doctor in anesthesiology. The position is in a medium sized hospital where approx. 5.000 are performed annually.
Main activities include:
- Regional and general anesthesia
- Intensive care unit
- Anesthesia clinic
- Postoperative pain therapy
Candidates with interest in learning new procedures are also welcome; the hospital provides excellent learning facilities and professional development possibilities.
The candidate should be:
- Specialist doctor in anesthesiology, or last year resident in anesthesiology
- Should be team oriented and open for teamwork
- Should be able to work in close cooperation with the anesthesiology department
The form of work required is full time, with a working week from Monday to Friday; you would be on shift around 4 times in a month. The annual gross salary is around 80.000 €/Year, Austria offers 14 salaries/ year. The taxation for 13th and 14th salary is about 6%. The hospital offers 15 Days of paid vacation per year for trainings outside the hospital. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 5 weeks of leave/year. The hospital offers accommodation for the doctors for 70-80 EUR/Month
- Human medicine doctor, specialist in anesthesiology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: B2 level.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you find a home, school and kindergarten for you and your children
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice, so you can start work as soon as possible
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
For more info please contact Ms. Kinga Buda:
Tel: 0040 259 211 121
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!