- Medicina interna
- Baden Wurttemberg, Germany
Resident doctor for internal medicine with the possibility to specialize in General Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Hematology/Oncology, Geriatrics and Diabetology
The position is available in the German state of Baden Wurttemberg, the third largest German state in both terms of area and population. The position is available in the Bodensee district one of the most developed regions in Europe which is also one of the favorite vacation destinations for many Europeans mostly Germans, Swiss and Austrian.
Living in that area is fascinating because the distances between the cities are small and you have to drive a short way to work if you plan to live outside the city, or if you just want to ski in the Alps for a day. The region is very close to France and a few hours away lies the Mediterranean see. Also from here you can reach Milan, Munich or Innsbruck in about 3 hours and in 4 hours you could be in Lyon, Luxembourg, Frankfurt or at the Mediterranean see near Genoa.
The position is available in the internal medicine department of an acute hospital. The internal medicine department’s focal points are: cardiology, intensive care medicine, gastroenterology and oncology. The hospital is equipped with all essential technical and diagnostic equipment to supply appropriate emergency and intensive care medicine.
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the residency training in internal medicine and general medicine. The internal medicine residency training is designed according to the principle of rotation in the internal medicine departments and the hospital offers also the possibility to get a subspecialty in the following fields: Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Hematology/Oncology, Geriatrics and Diabetology. All modern examination and treatment procedures of internal medicine are carried out in the departments, including invasive cardiology and gastroenterology therapies.
- Human Medicine Doctor, with experience in internal medicine
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Capable of handling MS-Office
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
- Enjoys of personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...