- Medicina interna
- Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
Resident doctor for Internal medicine
The position is available in the German state of Rhineland-Pfalz. Situated in western Germany the state borders Nordrhein-Westfalen, Hessen, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, and has international borders with France Luxembourg and Belgium. The hospital is located in a small town at 15 km distance from a big city. Although the position is in a small city, a university is also located there and there are also a lot of possibilities for recreational activities such as theater, cinema, restaurants, sport facilities etc.
The hospital in which the position is available provides medical care for acute and emergency situations as well as for basic and standard medical care for its surrounding community.
The department of internal medicine has around 100 beds and the treatments cover the following fields of internal medicine: gastroenterology, Hepatology and Diabetology, cardiology, pulmonology and sleep medicine. The cardiology department covers non-invasive procedures with echocardiography, pacemaker implantation. The pulmonologic treatments cover: bronchoscopy and the department also has a sleep laboratory with adjustment of pressure devices for home ventilation in sleep apnea.
The gastroenterological department covers the entire spectrum of diagnostic and interventional endoscopy including endoscopic ultrasound and digital radiography.
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the whole residency in internal medicine and general medicine. The chief doctors of internal medicine with subspecialisation in cardiology and gastroenterology will work together with you to create a training plan to ensure the required training in other clinical disciplines and allow you more time to practical use by our co-operation.
- Resident doctor with experience in Internal medicine
- Proficient in German. Minimum B2 language level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...