- Sweden, Sweden UNAVAILABLE
Specialist doctor Radiology
Sweden officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in NorthernEurope.
At 450,295 square kilometers (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
For a better image about Sweden you can also access the following link: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/
As a radiologist, you will be playing a very important role at the hospital. Your job is to supervise a broad range of radiology procedures such as camera scans in the nuclear medicine department, mammography, scans and other x-rays scans. You will be working daytime and on-calls, which can include procedures such as nephrostomy, abscess drainage, etc. The team is multi-professional composed by doctors, radiographers, assistant nurses and other auxiliary staff. In total, there are 82 employees working in the radiology department..
- Specialist in Radiology
- Experience with Mammography
- Human medicine doctor, graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Professional command of English, German or French
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the 6 months’ intensive language course
- A dynamic, medical local hospital with well-functioning department and committed staff
- Monthly salary starts from 3 500 Euros net
- Good work environment and great interest in education in an active teaching environment
- A mono and cross-functional environment with focus on a balanced relationship between private life, further training and production.
- A department with focus on quality in each continuity of care
- An experienced and committed staff
- Well integrated work with quality development and accreditation in daily life
- Medical and organizational development
- Six weeks paid holiday
- A six month language course for you and your family and Swedish Medical Language Program with settlement assistance and free accommodation and 700 Euro per diem/ month
- A short trip to Sweden prior to the six months’ language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Sweden
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Sweden
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...