- Medicina interna
- Bayern, Germany
Resident or specialist doctor for internal medicine
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland. The hospital is located in located very close to München.
The position is available in an acute hospital which has over 300 beds. The main departments of the hospital are: internal medicine, general practice, Visceral and Vascular Surgery, Orthopedics and Traumatology, Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Hand Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urology, Psychosomatic medicine, Anesthesiology and Radiology.
The internal medicine department focuses on gastroenterology, cardiology, Pulmonology, oncology/hematology and diabetology. The internal medicine department has over 120 beds for inpatient care. In addition to the internal medicine department has an interdisciplinary ICU, an interdisciplinary abdominal station, a Palliative care unit and an oncological day clinic.
The technical and instrumental equipment inside the department as well as the entire District Hospital is up to date. The department has:
- Cardiac catheterization laboratory
- Advanced endoscopic techniques
- microbiology laboratory
- Fully digitized radiology
- Computer tomography (CT - 64 slice CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI 1.5 Tesla)
- Clarification of psychosomatic issues in collaboration with the Department of Psychosomatics / Psychotherapy
The hospital also has Childcare facilities and extremely well-developed school structures are available.
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the residency training in internal medicine.
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Specialist doctor in internal medicine/ resident doctor with at least 3 years of experience in internal medicine
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Enjoys of personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...