- Thuringen, Germany
Resident doctor for anesthesiology
The position is available in the German state of Thüringen (Thuringia). The free state of Thüringen is located in the central part of Germany. From the northwest going clockwise, Thüringen has borders with the states of Lower Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Sachsen, Bayern and Hessen. The hospital is located in a town very close to the border with Bavaria.
The position is available in the anesthesiology department of an acute hospital which is a leading private healthcare provider which offers a wide range of medical services. The hospital has six operating rooms (including a septic OP) and a modern equipped recovery room with five monitoring sites.
Over 5400 operations are carried out annually. The main operations cover the areas of vascular and Visceral Surgery, Orthopedics/traumatology, urology, gynecology/obstetrics and in ENT (Inpatient Ward).
The main treatments provided by the anesthesiology department are the following:
- Anesthesia for all painful procedures (eg. As abdominal surgery, blood vessels, lungs, etc.)
- Care of patients after major surgery in the ICU
- Co-treatment of dialysis patients
- Care and treatment of patients with severe infections (sepsis)
- Treatment of patients with all kinds of shock states
- Protection of the entire emergency medicine
- Pain also at pains of everyday life (eg. As headaches, back pain)
- Treatment of the following organ failure in cooperation with the departments responsible for the primary disease
Ø Patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
Ø Acute and chronic renal failure
Ø acute abdomen
Ø Sepsis and sepsis syndrome
Ø Acute coagulation disorders
Ø Disorders of the central nervous system
Ø Acute metabolic disorders
Ø Differentiated Airway Management including weaning
Ø Respiratory Supporting Methods
Ø anesthesia services
- Pre- and postoperative respiratory and pain management
- Advice to other departments in the preparation of enteral and parenteral nutrition concepts
- Arterial cannulation of small and large vessels
- Measurement of cardiac output
The following types of anesthesias are performed:
- General anesthetic procedures
- Local anesthetic procedures
- Spinal anesthesia, including spinal saddle block
- Epidural anesthesia
- Combined spinal and epidural anesthesia
- Brachial plexus block through various channels
- Blocks of the individual peripheral nerves
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the residency training in anesthesiology and additional 18 months for conducting training in intensive medicine. The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Proficient in German. Minimum B2 language level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional opportunities for each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...