- Bayern, Germany
Consultant Physician for respiratory medicine
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria, in a town with more than 70.000 residents. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.
The hospital has over 1.000 beds and has several departments and policlinics. The Department of Internal Medicine and Pulmonology has over 25 beds and 2 beds for the sleep laboratory and treats over 1.000 patients a year. Additionally the department has a fully equipped Bronchoscopy division where rigid and semiflexible thoracoscopies and bronchoscopies are performed for children and adults.
The Internal Medicine and Pulmonology has also a fully equipped pulmonary function laboratory in which Ergospirometry and a right heart catheter measurement. Currently, at patients with thoracic tumors chemotherapy is also performed additionally to the diagnostics and interventional therapy. At patients suffering from heavy chronic obstructive pulmonary disease lung volume reduction surgery is performed.
The main treatments provided by the pulmonology department include:
- flexible and rigid bronchoscopy
- laser therapy
- plasma therapy
- endobronchial ultrasound with mediastinal puncture
- Miniprobe Ultrasound Guided Transbronchial biopsy
- Transthoracic lung biopsy and biopsy Pleurapunktion
- Electromagnetic navigation in the lung
- Bodypletysmographie, diffusion measurement, 6-minute walk test
- Non-invasive ventilation
- Sleep apnea screening
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Specialist in pulmonology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...