- Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen), Germany
Resident or specialist doctor for neurosurgery, Germany
The position is available in the German state of Niedersachsen, situated in northwestern Germany and is second in area with 47,624 square kilometers and fourth in population with 8 million among the sixteen states of Germany. Niedersachsen borders the North Sea, the states of Schleswig-Holstein, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Brandenburg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Thüringen, Hessen and Nordrhein-Westfalen and the kingdom of the Netherlands. In fact, Niedersachsen borders more neighbors than any other single federal state. The state of Bremen forms two enclaves within Niedersachsen, one being the city of Bremen, the other, its seaport city Bremerhaven. The most important cities in Niedersachsen are Brunswick, Delmenhorst, Emden, Göttingen, Hanover, Oldenburg, Osnabrück, Salzgitter, Wilhelmshaven and Wolfsburg. The states capital city is Hanover.
The hospital located in a big city is one of the biggest acute hospitals from Germany. The hospital has over 1.400 beds and 19 clinics and 10 independent clinical departments. Around 50.000 people receive inpatient and over 100.000 outpatient medical treatments annually.
The Neurosurgical department has over 40 beds and 5 beds in the ICU. The Neurosurgical clinic is part of a large Neurological and surgical center and covers all areas of the brain, spine and peripheral nerve neurosurgery. In the neurosurgical department over 1.500 people receive inpatient and over 3.000 outpatient medical care in a year.
The main range of medical treatments provided by the neurosurgical department cover the following:
- brain tumors
- Cerebral hemorrhage, vascular malformations
- Traumatic brain injury
- Cerebrospinal fluid circulatory disorders
- Malformations of the head and spine
- Lumbar and cervical disc herniations
- spinal stenosis
- Instrumental stabilization operations of the spine
- Spine and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal cord tumors
- Bruising, irritation and damage to nerves
- Neurosurgical pain therapy
- cervical disc prosthesis
The surgical procedures are carried out for the mostly by microsurgery using a special surgical microscope and very fine instruments. Through the video transmission the course of the operation can be followed by the entire surgical team.
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the residency training in neurosurgery. The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year. The hospital also has its own nursery for doctors with small children.
- Resident doctor with experience in neurosurgery
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Capable of handling MS-Office
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
- Enjoys of personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...