- Ortopedie si traumatologie
- Hessen, Germany
Resident doctor for orthopedic surgery
The position is available in the German state of Hessen. The state of Hessen is situated in west-central Germany and has borders with Niedersachsen, Thüringen, Bayern, Baden-Württemberg, Rheinland-Pfalz and Nordrhein-Westfallen.
The principal cities of Hessen include Frankfurt am Main, Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, Offenbach, Hanau, Gießen, Wetzlar and Limburg in the greater Rhine Main Area, Fulda in the east and Kassel and Marburg an der Lahn in the north. The states capital city is Wiesbaden, and its largest city is Frankfurt am Main. The hospital is located at around 1 hour distance from Frankfurt am Main.
The position is available in the orthopedics and traumatology department of an acute hospital. The department is certified as a local trauma center. The orthopedics and traumatology department offers a wide range of care in trauma surgery and orthopedics: hand, foot and reconstructive surgeries are performed, and all acute injuries of the musculoskeletal system are cared for. Serious injuries and multiple injuries (trauma) are treated in the acute stage and in the context of inpatient and outpatient follow-up.
The focal points of the department are:
Emergency care of acute injuries
All fresh injuries to the musculoskeletal system are a central focus of the department. In case of osteosynthesis both open method (with modern angular stable implants) and minimally invasive intramedullary techniques are used. This includes the provision of multiple and severely injured patients (polytrauma).
Arthroplasty and orthopedic surgery
The department offers a conservative and surgical therapy for osteoarthritis, which takes into account the different stages of the disease. These include arthroscopic diagnosis and treatment as well as the endoprosthetic joint replacement implant with differentiated choice in cemented and cementless technique. The implantation of the knee joint prostheses, takes place if possible, with computer support. Thus a maximum precision in the prosthesis implantation and a correct fit of the prosthesis is possible. Necessary replacement surgery is also performed.
Injuries and degenerative changes in the tendons and ligaments of knee, shoulder, ankle and wrist are treated with reattachment, reconstruction or ligament plastic repair, arthroscopy or if necessary with open surgery. The same applies to damage to the articular cartilage and menisci.
Another focus of our clinic is the hand surgery. The department is engaged in all reconstructive procedures at hand injuries including microsurgical recovery of nerves and vessels. Further the range of treatments includes rheumatoid surgery and the endoprosthetic supply of the finger joints. It can also hand all congenital and acquired diseases are treated conservatively and surgically. All congenital and acquired diseases of the hand can be treated conservatively or surgically in the department.
The orthopedics and traumatology department offers conservative and surgical treatment to all acute and acquired deformities especially in the forefoot.
Traumatic and osteoporotic vertebral fractures are treated with kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, open surgery or endoscopic surgical procedures. The surgical treatment of degenerative diseases of the spine is conducted in close cooperation with the neurosurgical department.
The hospital has 2 years training authorization for conducting residency training in surgical common trunk (includes 6 moths in ICU), 1 year in orthopedics and traumatology and 1 year in special trauma surgery. The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year. The hospital has also a nursery for doctors with small children.
- Medical doctor, preferably with experience in Germany
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Enjoys of personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!