- Bayern, Germany
Resident doctor for gastroenterology
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria, in a town with more than 70.000 residents. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland. The hospital is located at 1 hour distance from Nürnberg.
The hospital is part of a hospital group and has over 240 beds and has several departments and policlinics. The main departments of the hospital are: General, Visceral and Vascular Surgery, Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Oncological Gastroenterology, Cardiology and Pneumology, Orthopedics and traumatology, and Sports Medicine.
The Department of Gastroenterology has over 30 beds and 6,000 endoscopic ultrasonography and approximately 9,500 diagnostic tests are carried out per year. The hospital has an extremely powerful endoscopy and ultrasound department with high-definition video endoscopes. Using this minimally invasive surgical techniques and the use of ultrasound may include tumors of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and bowel diseases. Also for the holistic care of cancer patients are specially trained gastroenterologists available.
The focal points of the department are:
- Gastroenterology / Hepatology
- Endoscopy (diagnosis and treatment)
- Sonography / endoscopic ultrasonography (diagnosis and treatment)
The hospital has training authorization for conducting residency training for 3,5 years in internal medicine and gastroenterology,
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Resident doctor in internal medicine preferably with experience in gastroenterology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...