- Brandenburg, Germany
Resident doctor for anesthesiology - Brandenburg
Brandenburg is one of the sixteen federal-states of Germany. The capital city of the state is Potsdam. Brandenburg surrounds but does not include the national capital and city-state Berlin.
Brandenburg is bordered by Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in the north, Poland in the east, Sachsen in the south, Saxony-Anhalt in the west and Lower Saxony in the northwest. The Oder River forms a part of the eastern border, the Elbe River a portion of the western border. The main rivers in the state itself are the Spree and the Havel. In the southeast, there is a wetlands region called the Spreewald. The hospital is located at the south of the region close to the Austrian and Polish border.
The position is available in the anesthesiology department of an acute hospital. The hospital has over 200 beds and consists of the following departments: internal medicine, surgery, anesthesiology and intensive care, radiology, gynecology, and pediatrics.
The anesthesiology department offers all standard methods of general and regional anesthesia, postoperative pain therapy and postoperative intensive care. In addition, the department operates an outpatient pain clinic and is involved in the organization of the regional rescue services.
The Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine at the hospital supplies medical services in the following operational fields: general surgery and visceral surgery, orthopedics and traumatology, obstetrics and gynecology and pediatrics. Around 2.900 anesthesias are carried out annually by the department. Anesthesiological punctures and regional anesthesia are controlled by ultrasound. The intensive care unit treats over 680 heavy and critically ill patients yearly. The latest methods and procedures including PiCCO2, various CRRT methods and ECMO are used.
The main anesthesia methods applied in the clinic include the following:
- Anesthetic Stunning
- Anesthesia Mask
- Laryngeal Mask Anesthesia
- total intravenous anesthesia
- General anesthesia, possibly with fiber optic or video-assisted intubation
- Brachial plexus blocks
- sonographically assisted regional anesthesia
- neuraxial anesthesia and spinal epidural catheter including PCA / techniques
The anesthesiology department also provides monitoring during and after surgery, hypothermia prevention and management and pain management.
Therapeutic procedures carried out in the intensive therapy department:
- Venoarterial and Venovenous ECLS
- Pump Assisted Lung Protection
- veno-arterial ECMO
- Respiratory therapy with differentiated ventilation patterns in terms of lung-oxygenation and ventilation
- non-invasive masks
- multi-lumen venous catheter
- Administration of drugs and infusion solutions
- parenteral long-term nutrition
- Collection of blood samples
- Measurement of central venous oxygen saturation
- arterial catheter and Picco catheter
- enteral nutrition via probes or PEG
- differentiated pain therapy
- Pacemaker therapy
- Defibrillation and cardioversion
- Detoxification treatment
- Bronchoscopy and bronchoalveolar lavage
- Lysis therapies
- Chest tubes
- minimally invasive dilation tracheotomy
- Organization and conditioning of organ donation
- acute renal replacement therapy
The hospital has training authorization for conducting 2.5 years of residency training in anesthesiology. The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year.
- Resident doctor with experience in Anesthesiology and intensive therapy
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Capable of handling MS-Office
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
- Enjoys personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...