- Medicina interna
- Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Senior physician for internal medicine, Germany
The position is available in the German state of Baden Wurttemberg, the third largest German state in both terms of area and population. Baden- Wurttemberg is situated in the southwestern part of the country to the east of the Upper Rhine, and is the third largest in both area a population, with an area of 35742 square kilometers and 10.7 million inhabitants. The state capital is Stuttgart.
Baden-Württemberg shares its borders with France, Switzerland, Rhineland Palatine, Hesse and Bavaria. Most of the major cities of Baden Wurttemberg straddle the banks of the Neckar River.
Major cities in Baden-Württemberg are Baden-Baden, Freiburg, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Pforzheim, Ulm and the capital city Stuttgart.
The position is available in an acute hospital in south Baden Wurttemberg at the border with Switzerland. Living in that area is fascinating because the distances between the cities are small and you have to drive a short way to work if you plan to live outside the city, or if you just want to ski in the Alps for a day. The region is very close to France and a few hours away lies the Mediterranean see. Also from here you can reach Milan, Munich or Innsbruck in about 3 hours and in 4 hours you could be in Lyon, Luxembourg, Frankfurt or at the Mediterranean see near Genoa.
The position is available in an acute hospital which has over 110 beds. The hospital has the following departments: internal medicine (with over 55 beds) with endoscopy, intensive care and cardiology, the Department of Hand and Plastic Surgery and the Department of Psychiatry.
The internal medicine department supplies medical care for the full range of internal diseases, sense of a center for basic and standard care. The intensive care and monitoring station allows invasive and non-invasive ventilation modes.
The particular focus of the internal medicine department is Diabetology. The Diabetes Center is a center of excellence with a supra-regional catchment area. The range of treatments including type I and type II diabetes, insulin pump therapy, gestational diabetes and the diabetic foot syndrome. The Diabetes Center is certified according to the guidelines of the German Diabetes Society.
The diagnostic methods range from basic research on endocrine gastrointestinal reflections incl. Ultrasound examinations to extensive research methods in the special areas of Cardiology, Angiology and pneumology a large number of endoscopies are also carried out in the internal medicine department.
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year.
- Specialist doctor for internal medicine with experience in endoscopy
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Capable of handling MS-Office
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
- Enjoys personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...