- Lower Saxony , Germany
Resident doctor for Anesthesia and Intensive Care
The position is available in Lower Saxony, a German state situated in north-western Germany and is second in area and fourth in population among the sixteen states of Germany.
The hospital in which the position is available is an innovative and effective hospital with over 300 beds. The hospital handles a wide specter of treatments. It has two departments: the medical clinic, and the surgery clinic, with sub disciplines such as: General surgery, orthopedics, Vascular surgery, neurosurgery spine surgery, neurology, psychiatry, psychosomatic medicine, anesthesiology. MRI, CT, DSA and left heart catheter measuring station are provided.
The Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive Medicine and Pain Therapy offers:
· An interesting line of work with diverse development opportunities
· Full qualified training is guaranteed
· The office hours are flexible, so that you can benefit from a good balance regarding the work and family time.
· Child care is through a cooperating nursery guaranteed
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 3700 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
• Human Medicine Doctor
• Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
• Required German language level: Good
• We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
• We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
• We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
• We will accompany you during the interviews
• We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
• We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
• We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
• We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!