- Medicina interna
- North-Rhine Westphalia , Germany
Resident doctor for Internal Medicine with interests in Gastroenterology
The position is available in the North Rhine-Westphalia region, the most populous state of Germany, with four of the country's ten largest cities.
The Department of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, treats patients with virtually all internal medical diseases. A special focus is set on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver or pancreas. Endoscopy, ultrasonography and gastrointestinal function tests allow us to targeted and treat our patients as gently as possible.
Our medical and diagnostic equipment lays the foundation for a customized and effective therapy:
Clinical diagnosis function:
· ECG, stress ECG, Holter ECG, long-term blood pressure measurement
· Ergometry, spirometry
· Pulmonary function tests with body plethysmography, diffusion capacity, respiratory mechanics and respiratory drive with compliance measurement, blood gas analysis at rest and during exercise at night, Smokerlyzer, NO measurement, rhinomanometry
· inhalation therapy
· Cardiorespiratory sleep monitoring (polygraphy and polysomnography), including vigilance
· Esophagogastroduodenoscopy, PEG
· Long-term esophageal pH monitoring
· Patient-related adjustment of oxygen flow rates
· Digital X-ray fluoroscopy and tomography
· Sonography of the abdomen, chest, thyroid, leg veins, carotid arteries
· Color Doppler echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography,
· 16-slice spiral computed tomography, virtual bronchoscopy
· Bronchoscopy with modern video-endoscopy including broncho-alveolar
· Lavage and transbronchial biopsy, if necessary under general anesthesia. Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS-TBNA), stent implantation, cryotherapy, argon plasma Koagolation
· With whole-body bone densitometry scan (DXA and pQCT)
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 3700 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
• Human Medicine Doctor
• Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
• Required German language level: Good
• We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
• We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
• We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
• We will accompany you during the interviews
• We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
• We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
• We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
• We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development”
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!