- NRW, Germany
Consultant doctor for anesthesiology
The position is available in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. North Rhine-Westphalia is the most populous state of Germany, with four of the country’s ten largest cities. The state was formed in 1946 after the merge of the northern Rhineland and Westphalia. The state’s capital is Düsseldorf. The hospital is located in a big town.
The position is available in an acute hospital with 12 clinics and over 430 beds. The hospital provides inpatient treatment to over 15.000 and outpatient treatment to over 50.000 people annually.
The clinical spectrum includes the following departments: Psychiatry; Neurology; General, Visceral and Vascular Surgery; Traumatology, Hand and Orthopedic Surgery; Obstetrics and Gynecology; senology; Ophthalmology; Diagnostic and interventional Radiology, Nuclear Medicine; Radiation Oncology and radiotherapy; Anesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, pain management and palliative care; and Internal Medicine.
The anesthesiology department has three main divisions: anesthesiology, intensive therapy and pain therapy. General and regional anesthesias are performed by the anesthesiology department. The main anesthetic procedures performed by the department include the following:
- Neuraxial anesthesia
- Brachial plexus block
- Spinal anesthesia
- Epidural anesthesia
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year.
- Specialist doctor for anesthesiology
- Proficient in German C1 level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!