- Medicina interna
- Rheinland Pfalz, Germany
Resident doctor for internal medicine
The position is available in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. North Rhine-Westphalia is the most populous state of Germany, with four of the country’s ten largest cities. The state was formed in 1946 after the merge of the northern Rhineland and Westphalia. The state’s capital is Düsseldorf. The hospital is located in a big town with a population over 200.000.
The position is available in a big acute hospital, which has over 460 beds for inpatient medical care, over 60 beds for outpatient care and a senior center with over 110 beds.
The position is available in the internal medicine department of the hospital. The internal medicine department covers the entire spectrum of the internal medicine.
The internal medicine department has the following focal points:
- Oesophageal, gastric and intestinal diseases
- Hepatobiliary diseases
- Pancreatic diseases
- Diagnostics Gastroenterology
- 24hr endoscopy Preparedness for Emergencies
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopic view of the biliary tree and pancreatic duct (ERCP) / percutaneous imaging of the biliary tract (PTCD)
- Small intestine diagnostics (VCE)
- Zoom endoscopy
- Endoscopic staining techniques (chromoendoscopy)
- Function tests (pH monitoring, impedance measurements, manometry, H2-breath measurements)
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS)
- Interventional sonography (incl. Organ punctures)
- Viral hepatitis B and C.
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Autoimmune hepatitis, primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC), primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC)
- Alcoholic liver damage
- Polycystic liver disease
- Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
- Wilson's disease
- Liver involvement, such. As at Osler
- Liver transplant preparation and follow-up
- Management of post-transplant complications such as: rejection, graft reinfection, side effects of immunosuppression, anastomotic stenosis, Ischemic Type Biliary Lesions, malignancies, etc. Both senior consultants are European certified transplant physicians.
- Doppler and duplex sonography of the liver vessels
- non-invasive method (Fibroscan) for measuring liver fibrosis and quantification of fatty liver
- Liver biopsy
- Contrast enhanced ultrasound (CEUS)
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) of liver tumors
- minimally-invasive method for the treatment of liver cysts
- Nutritional Medicine
- Preventive and therapeutic counseling
- Medical nutrition counseling and treatment of patients in a multi-professional team, in particular in Food allergies / intolerances, Obesity, metabolic syndrome, Malnutrition / malnutrition
- chronic diseases
- degenerative and inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- genetic metabolic disorders
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diagnosis, treatment and training
- Palliative care
- Chemotherapy and supportive care
- Symptom control and pain management
- The hospital also puts a great emphasis on Endoscopy. Endoscopies are performed mainly in the following cases:
- Esophageal diseases
- Disorders of the stomach
- Diseases of the intestine
- Diseases of the biliary tract
- Diseases of the pancreas
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting residency training in general internal medicine and in gastroenterology. The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year.
- Resident doctor with experience in internal medicine
- Proficient in German C1 level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!