- Vienna, Austria
Specialist doctor for Anesthesiology
The position is available in Vienna, the capital of Austria. Vienna has 2 million inhabitants and it’s situated on the banks of the Danube.
Vienna, also described as Europe's cultural capital, is a metropolis with unique charm, vibrancy and flair. It boasts outstanding infrastructure, it is clean and safe and has all the inspiration that you could wish for in order to discover this wonderful part of Europe.
The anesthesiology department of the hospital in which the position is available, is very well equipped and it is currently looking for a specialist doctor in Anesthesiology.
The main responsibilities:
- Performing general and regional Anesthesia
- Postoperative pain management and focus on the ICU
- The position requires an average of 4 night-shifts per month
The hospital offers:
- Further training in the field of Anesthesiology inside the hospital
- 10 days per year of external training opportunities in the field of Anesthesiology
- A collegial environment focused on teamwork and interdisciplinary cooperation
The position is rewarded with an attractive gross salary of 71 900 Euros /year + additional pay for the night-shifts.
- Human medicine doctor, Specialist in Anesthesiology
- Willing to obtain further training
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: B2 level.
- Should be team oriented and open for teamwork
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you find a home, school and kindergarten for you and your children
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice, so you can start work as soon as possible
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!