- Baden Wurttemberg, Germany
Resident doctor in psychiatry
The position is available in the German state of Baden Wurttemberg, the third largest German state in both terms of area and population. Baden- Wurttemberg is situated in the southwestern part of the country with an area of 35742 square kilometers and 10.7 million inhabitants. The state capital is Stuttgart.
Baden-Württemberg shares its borders with France, Switzerland, Rhineland Palatine, Hesse and Bavaria. Most of the major cities of Baden Wurttemberg straddle the banks of the Neckar River.
Major cities in Baden-Württemberg are Baden-Baden, Freiburg, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Pforzheim, Ulm and the capital city is Stuttgart. The position is at an hour distance from Stuttgart and Zurich.
The hospital in which the position is available, provides basic medical care of its surrounding community offering a wide spectrum of medical care in the fields of General and visceral surgery, Orthopedics, Gynecology, Urology, ENT, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry and Oncology.
The psychiatry department:
The department of psychiatry, psychotherapy and psychosomatic medicine has 90 beds for inpatient care and 9 beds for outpatient treatment, and covers over 800 patients per year.
The department has a wide spectrum of treatment and diagnosis. The department also has a nursing home with over 60 beds for the chronically ill.
The department is currently looking for a resident doctor in psychiatry who is willing to:
- Care and provide medical care for the psychiatric patients
- Is open for interdisciplinary teamwork and collaboration
- Willing to participate in the psychiatric emergency service
The hospital offers:
- Very good training and further training possibilities
- A healthy environment for you and your family with good schools, kindergartens and housing opportunities
- Resident doctor in psychiatry
- Very good German language skills
- Approbation (licensed to practice medicine in Germany)
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto: “Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!