- Psihiatrie pediatrică
- Baden Wurttemberg, Germany
Senior Physician/Consultant in pediatric psychiatry
The city in which the position is available is situated in the German state of Baden-Wurttemberg, and is an hour drive away from Stuttgart.
Situated in the southwestern part of Germany, Baden- Wurttemberg is the third largest in both area a population, with an area of 35742 square kilometers and 10.7 million inhabitants. The state capital is Stuttgart.
Baden-Württemberg shares its borders with France, Switzerland, Rhineland Palatine, Hessen and Bavaria. Most of the major cities of Baden Wurttemberg straddle the banks of the Neckar River.
Major cities in Baden-Württemberg are Baden-Baden, Freiburg, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Pforzheim, Ulm and the capital city Stuttgart.
The hospital in which the position is available is centered on the treatment of psychiatric patients, providing medical care for over 13000 patients annually.
The hospital is currently looking for a senior physician/consultant in pediatric psychiatry.
The Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy includes 36 inpatient beds for its four stations (crisis intervention area, youth station, children's ward, low-threshold drug withdrawal), as well as a children's and youth psychiatric outpatient clinics.
In the clinic, the full range of child and adolescent psychiatric syndromes are being treated.
As a Senior Physician for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy you are responsible for the management of a stationary unit and for specialist medical co-supervision of adolescent patients.
You are conducting a multi-professional treatment team, conduct the case leading medical and psychological staff / -inside to, diagnose and treat complex mentally ill children and adolescents and maintaining the external networking with established and complementary facilities.
In addition, you participate in child and adolescent psychiatry and psychotherapy at the training of assistant doctors
The hospital offers:
- An interesting area of responsibility
- A collegial and respectful working environment
- regular working hours
- Company childcare program
- Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Pediatric Pshychiatry.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Organizational skills, flexibility and resilience
- A high level of personal and social skills, coupled with initiative and the capacity for self-reflection
- Esteeming and empathetic handling of our young patients and their families
- Commitment and ability to work together in a multi-professional team
- Good organizational skills
- Very good German language skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...