- Sachsen, Germany
Specialist doctor in Dermatology
The position is available in the German state of Saxony (Sachsen). Saxony is located in the eastern part of the country. The old historic region called Saxony is one of the richest parts of all Germany. It lies in the triangular basin formed by the upper Elbe River and its tributaries. The ridges of the Erzgebirge (Ore Mountains) mark its southern limits. To the west lies Thuringia, and to the east is Silesia.
The hospital in which the position is available is currently looking for a specialist doctor in Dermatology, with experience in outpatient treatment. The position has most of its work centered around the outpatient clinic.
The position demands:
- Autonomous ambulatory patient care
- Medical management of the Dermatology outpatient clinic
- Teamwork and cooperation with other practices
- Specialist doctor in Dermatology
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: very good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...