- Brandenburg, Germany UNAVAILABLE
Senior Physician/Consultant in Gastroenterology
The position is available in the German state of Brandenburg, which is one of the most beautiful federated states of Germany. Brandenburg encompasses about 3,000 lakes and over 30,000 kilometers of waterways, forming Germany’s largest water landscape.
Together, Brandenburg’s waters and the Lakeland of the State of Mecklenburg form Europe's largest closed inland water system.
Brandenburg is bounded by the German state of Mecklenburg–West Pomerania to the north, by Poland to the east, and by the states of Saxony to the south, Saxony-Anhalt to the west, and Lower Saxony to the northwest. Embedded within the middle of Brandenburg is the national capital, Berlin, a state in its own right. Brandenburg’s capital is Potsdam.
The hospital is situated near Germany’s capital City Berlin. By car, Berlin is an hour’s drive away.
The hospital in which the position is available is modernly equipped and offers a holistic treatment for its patients.
The internal medicine department:
The Internal Medicine department of the hospital in which the position is available has 62 beds for inpatient medical care and offers a wide spectrum of treatment and diagnosis of Gastroenterology diseases.
In cooperation with the radiology department the department benefits of in house imaging: CT MRI and Roetgen.
- Stomach and Colonoscopy,
- Endoscopic hemostasis in acute gastrointestinal bleeding,
- Endoscopic ablation of polyps,
- Dilation in strictures in the gastrointestinal and intestinal tract
- Liver punctures
- Senior Physician/Consultant in Gastroenterology.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland
- German language level : very good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...