- South Sweden, Sweden UNAVAILABLE
Sweden officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe.
At 450,295 square kilometers (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
For a better image about Sweden you can also access the following link:
A County Council in the South of Sweden is offering employment for a specialist in Cardiology. The department of cardiology is part of the internal medicine clinic, which has 90 beds. There are departments for cardiology, nephrology – with dialysis unit, haematology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, respiratory diseases and neurology. The cardiology department has 18 beds with ST-monitoring and telemetry. There is a department for cardiac intensive care with 4-6 beds. The cardiology department has yearly 1 500 out patient visits and there are departments for pace maker and clinical physiology. The internal medicine clinic has 29 specialist doctors, 2 of them are senior consultants in cardiology and there are 6 resident doctors in cardiology. The hospital is responsible for a geographic area with 107.000 people. The region is situated in the south central Sweden. There is an abundance of nature, beautiful lakes and forests. There are good communications and the County possesses the most extensive county railway service in Sweden and there is a direct train to the international airport fo Copenhagen.
- Permanent contract after six months.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Study tour to Sweden, after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- A scholarship for the Swedish course of 700 Euros a month, a supplement for children of 70 Euro monthly, free apartment and travel costs for the family
- Title of specialist doctor in both internal medicine and cardiology
- Be able to complete the Swedish intensive cours
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...