- NRW, Germany UNAVAILABLE
Resident doctor for Psychiatry
The position is available in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
This German state is one of the most popular one because it has more than 17 million inhabitants
and covers more 34,100 square kilometers , being the fourth largest German land . Actually 29 of 77 German cities lie in this urbanized area.
The position is situated in a family friendly region of NRW, with good schools and universities in the close proximity.
The hospital in which the position is available is specialized in psychiatry, child and adolescent psychiatry and neurology. The hospital has over 900 beds for its 10 departments.
The Psychiatry department:
The department in which the position is available focuses on addiction treatment, general psychiatry and psychotherapy.
The hospital offers:
- Full training possibilities in the field of psychiatry
- A team oriented work environment
- Human medicine doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland
- German language level : very good
- Previous work experience as a resident doctor is a plus but not a must!
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...