- Niedersachsen, Germany UNAVAILABLE
Resident doctor for Psychiatry
The position is available in the German state of Niedersachsen, situated in northwestern Germany and is second in area with 47,624 square kilometers and fourth in population with 8 million among the sixteen states of Germany. Niedersachsen borders the North Sea, the states of Schleswig-Holstein, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Brandenburg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Thüringen, Hessen and Nordrhein-Westfalen and the kingdom of the Netherlands. In fact, Niedersachsen borders more neighbors than any other single federal state. The state of Bremen forms two enclaves within Niedersachsen, one being the city of Bremen, the other, its seaport city Bremerhaven. The most important cities in Niedersachsen are Brunswick, Delmenhorst, Emden, Göttingen, Hanover, Oldenburg, Osnabrück, Salzgitter, Wilhelmshaven and Wolfsburg. The states capital city is Hanover.
With over 1400 beds for inpatient treatment and 35 clinics, the hospital is one of the biggest healthcare centers in northern Germany.
The Psychiatry department:
The Department of General Psychiatry and Psychotherapy has 108 beds for inpatient care and 20 day patient treatment stations. It is divided into acute protected treatment unit stations for General Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychosomatics, a day and night clinic, an outpatient clinic, emergency room and the consultancy service.
Through the integration in a large hospital , there is an extensive interdisciplinary collaboration with other disciplines in the treatment of psychiatric and somatic comorbidity .
The hospital offers:
- Full training possibilities in the field of psychiatry
- A team oriented work environment
- Human medicine doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland
- German language level : very good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!