- Bayern, Germany UNAVAILABLE
EGV is currently looking for a Specialist in Internal Medicine that would like to work as a Consultant for the Internal Medicine Division of Gastroenterology at a hospital in Bavaria.
The hospital is located in a city from Bavaria, in the idyllic Oberpfälzer Wald nature park. Besides being a quiet region it also holds the advantage of being just one hour away from Nürnberg and Regensburg. The cost of living and renting is easily affordable in comparison to other German and international cities.
The hospital is part of a well-renowned hospital chain and it is an acute care hospital with departments for General, Abdominal and Trauma Surgery, Anesthesia and Internal Medicine. The unit for Internal Medicine has its main focus on cardiology/angiology, endocrinology, and gastroenterology.
- Being a Specialist in Internal Medicine or in the last year of training is a requirement
- Knowledge in the field of endoscopy and ultrasound diagnostic is an advantage
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Ireland
- German language level: very good
- Working with an interdisciplinary team that values the high degree of independence and motivation of the individual
- Being part of one of the biggest and most renown hospital chain in Germany
- Working with high-end technology
- Having support in internal and external training
- Having a well-structured working schedule
- Team-oriented working atmosphere, with flat organizational structure
- Getting extra support in finding accommodation
- Modern pension scheme
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
- EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor-made and efficient physician recruitment services.
Our main goal is finding the most suitable job for YOU from a wide range of job-offers available on the market. We reach this goal, by focusing on identifying both the personality and professional approach of our candidate and by customizing our work to each candidate.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!