- Ortopedie si traumatologie
- Viena, Austria UNAVAILABLE
Medical specialty: Trauma Surgery
Type: Senior Physician
Location: Vicinity of Vienna
Senior Physician in Trauma Surgery
EGV is currently recruiting a Senior Physician in Trauma Surgery for a well-known hospital located in Lover Austria in a medium-sized city with approximately 300 000 inhabitants. The capital city, Vienna, can easily be reached by car.
In 2016 Vienna was ranked 1st place for the 7th time in a row by the Mercer study as the city with the highest quality of living worldwide. Vienna is a great city for people seeking both the professional and educational opportunities that a developed capital-city has to offer, and the tranquility for families seeking a safe city to raise their children. In addition to these, Vienna is an ex-imperial city with dazzling architecture, innovative museums, buzzing restaurants and coffee houses, and a multicultural city that educates and gathers the world’s most different and interesting cultures. So if you would like to start a new life near the city where geniuses like Gustav Klimt and Sigmund Freud made history this is the perfect opportunity for you.
• Specialist Doctor in Trauma Surgery
• Team-player and open-minded.
• Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Ireland.
• German language level: B2.
• A 15-days/year paid-program for external training.
• Getting the chance to work in a well-established and highly-motivated team with more than 12 Senior Physicians in the Trauma Surgery Department.
• Having the option of living in a hospital flat with an attractive price of under 230 euro/month or the option of renting a beautiful semi-detached house.
• Annual salary starting at 70 000 Euro + extra remuneration for nightshifts (~3-4 nightshifts)
• Hospital with excellent infrastructure.
• Free Kindergarten for families with children.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
• We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment.
• We will search for job opportunities according to your profile.
• We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews.
• We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract.
• We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children.
• We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor-made and efficient physician recruitment services.
Our main goal is finding the most suitable job for YOU from a wide range of job-offers available on the market. We reach this goal, by focusing on identifying both the personality and professional approach of our candidate and by customizing our work to each candidate.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development“
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...