- , Denmark UNAVAILABLE
Job offer for Mammographists, Denmark
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
A vacancy as a staff specialist/consultant in mammography is open in a public hospital in Denmark. The position is open at the department of radiology, which has divisions in several geographical locations. The candidate will report directly to the Head of the section.
The general radiological features in this department consist of conventional radiology, CT, MRI and ultrasound, predominantly on an outpatient basis on patients referred from general practice or clinical departments at hospitals.
The department of Radiology carries out the complete function in the Region for all breast diagnosis (mammography, mamma ultrasound and mammography screening). It is also responsible for studies in the cancer field, and carries out specific studies of elective profiles.
The department, including mammography screening, is fully digitalised. Carestream RIS-PACS system is being used. The department has funding for 11 specialists, and has a total of 60 employees. Approx. 60,000 radiological procedures and 45,000 mammography screening are carried out each year.
There are no guard duties to the position.
Possibility of individual arrangements of working arrangements as well as opportunity for working from home.
- Preferably be a specialist in mammography, or MRI with interest or experience in mammography.
- Be willing to participate widely in finding solutions for the unit’s activities.
- Have the ability and willingness to be in contact with patients in cooperation with other staff.
- Availability to complete the intensive Danish course.
- Professional command of English
- Motivation for living and working abroad
• Permanent contract after six-month trial period.
• Salary starting from 90.000 euro gross per year.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Danish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Danish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€
• monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...