- Anatomie patologică
- Danemarca, Denmark UNAVAILABLE
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in theword in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The Pathological Institute provides diagnostic and consultancy services particularly on the following fields:
- Mamma centre (surgical centre covering the area)
- Surgical gastroenterology (except for rectum cancer)
- Medical gastroenterology
- Respiratory medicine
Autopsy is performed on adults; fetal autopsy is conducted by another hospital. GP-s and dentists are provided diagnostic services covering an area of 260.000 inhabitants. The department conducts screening of cervical cancer including ca. 18.000 pap smears yearly. This function is driven by bioanalysts extensively.
- Specialized in the field of clinical pathology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in the intensive language course
- Team player, who is willing to utilise his skills in the area, where the department needs it the most
- Interested and have experience in one or more of the following areas of pathology:
1. Breast pathology
- Salivary gland pathology
2. Gastrointestinal pathology
3. Urological pathology and surgical kidney pathology
- Testis pathology
- Prostate pathology
- Thyroidal pathology
4. Gynaecological pathology, incl. Cervix cytology and fetus autopsy
- Pathology of inflammatory skin disorders
5. Lung pathology, incl. upper airways and pleura
- ENT pathology
- Liver pathology
- Lymph node pathology
- Soft tissue and bone pathology
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and in Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...