- Denmark, Denmark
- martie 31, 2018
Specialists in dentistry for a Private Dental Clinic, Denmark
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
Denmark’s biggest dentist chain is looking for broadly educated dentists.
The clinic is in very good condition with solid financial situation and with a loyal patient circle. It has state of the art equipment, but the jewel of the clinic is a CEREC system.
We are looking for dentists with broad education who are motivated to relocate to Denmark.
As a dentist, we expect you to have high professional standards, and always focus on giving patients a professional and comfortable treatment. The team of the clinic is waiting for a skilled general dentist who is motivated to take responsibility. They are all looking forward to start working with a new colleague, and they will be happy to help you with settling down and feel yourself at home.
An exciting and challenging career in a dentist chain with ambitions of both national and international growth. As a dentist at the clinic you will meet an informal environment and you will be a central part of a value-driven organization that is characterized by strong cooperation and entrepreneurship, and where you have the opportunity to influence the future decisions.
- Fixed monthly salary in the first 24 months: 5300 EURO + 5% bonus of the turnover
- The conditions after 24 months are renegotiable. A significant raise is to be expected.
- 37 hour working week
- Free intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start, if you work 2 years at the clinic.
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- 3-5 years of experience in Dentistry
- High interest for dental prosthetics, crowns, bridges.
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...