- Psihiatrie pediatrică
- Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
Specialist doctor for Pediatric Psychiatry
The position is available in the German state Saxony-Anhalt. Saxony-Anhalt is a landlocked state, surrounded by Lower Saxony, Brandenburg, Saxony and Thuringia. The capital of Saxony-Anhalt is Magdeburg. It is the largest city in the state, head-to-head with Halle.
The hospital in which the position is available is centered on Neurology, dealing with diseases of the central, peripheral and autonomic nervous system. Due to the fact that neurological disorders often lead to psychological disorders the discipline is in a tight relationship with the department of psychiatry.
The department of pediatric psychiatry of 3 stations with over 40 beds, providing care to children and adolescents with abnormalities regarding the full range of child psychiatric disorders such as:
· Hyperactivity and impulsivity
· developmental disabilities
· Learning and concentration problems
· Depression and constraints
· Disturbances in social behavior
· Alcohol and drug abuse
· psychosomatic disorders
· eating Disorders
· Bedwetting, bowel movements
· other crises.
Methods of therapy:
· measures that promote creativity
· therapeutic work and training
· relaxation therapies
· Autogenic Training
· special group therapy for addictions, anxiety and eating disorders
· Parent-infant psychotherapy
· social skills training
· PC-based attention and concentration training
· indication-oriented co-treatment drug
· individual school support.
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4800 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Pediatric Psychiatry
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...