- next door Copenhagen, Denmark UNAVAILABLE
Staff specialist, radiology next door Copenhagen - 4 positions
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
You will work in a Danish public hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
- Specialized in Radiology
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our free intensive language course, organized in Budapest
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- You have experience and interest in:
- Diagnostic Imaging (CT, MRI and Ultrasound Techniques)
- Abominal Radiology OR
- Thoracic Radiology OR
- Oncoradiology OR
- Emergency Radiology
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5 months intensive language course for you and suitably for your family depending on needs
- Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, plus € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in Budapest during the language training
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- Spouse employment assistance
- € 2600 relocation assistance if you are on your own, € 4000 if you are moving with your family
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
Phone 0040 259 211 121
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...