- Medicina interna
- NRW, Germany
Resident doctor for Internal MedicineThe position is available in Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany’s most populous state, with four of the country’s largest cities. The state shares borders with Belgium and the Netherlands, and Lower Saxony, Rhineland-Palatine and Hessen.The city in which the position is available is under the administration of Arnsberg, having a population over 20000.The hospital in which the position is available is a state of the art equipped hospital with a vast service spectrum offering medical treatment to more than 10000 stationary patients and 15000 outpatients per year.The internal medicine department benefits of over 70 inpatient beds. Although the department’s focal point is gastroenterology, the department also covers diseases of the lung.The service spectrum and equipment enable diagnostics and treatments at a high level. Besides standard procedures the department also performs:
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 3700 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.Ideal candidate:
- Video capsule endoscopy of the small and large intestines
- Single balloon-enteroscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasonography of the upper digestive tract and the rectum
- Ultrasound including ultrasound with contrast substance.
- Gastrointestinal and pulmonology function tests (including Manometry, pH monitoring, H2 breath tests, Bodyplethysmografie, Sleep apnea screening)
- Interventional gastroenterology therapy (including mucosectomy, Stents, drainage)
- Gastroenterological Oncology
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.eu/en/cursuri.html
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
CÂŞTIGĂ 300 de EURCâştigă 300 de Euro! Aplică acum!
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...