- Bayern, Germany
Specialist doctor for PediatricsThe position is available in the German state of Bavaria (Bayern). Bavaria it located in the southeast of Germany, being Germany’s largest state by area and the second most populous state in Germany. For more info’s about Bavaria click this button:The hospital in which the position is available benefits of over 400 inpatient beds providing medical care to over 10.000 inpatients and over 19.000 outpatient per year. The hospital offers a wide spectrum of medical treatment having the following focal points:
Currently the department of pediatrics is looking for a specialist doctor with experience in neonatology. The main responsibilities include:
- Orthopedic and Traumatology
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- General Surgery
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
The hospital offers a well-planned work scheme with regulated time off for a balance between the work life and private life. The hospital is also willing to help with the search of a home for you and your family so that you can have a smooth start at the new workplace.
- Primary care for newborns
- Implementation of the U2-checkups
- Care for our young patients before and after surgery and orthopedic trauma surgery
- Emergency treatment of children and adolescents
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4800 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.Ideal candidate:
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Pediatrics with experience in Neonatology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
CÂŞTIGĂ 300 de EURCâştigă 300 de Euro! Aplică acum!
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...