- Sweden, Sweden
Specialist doctor in Dermatology
Sweden officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe.
At 450,295 square kilometers (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
For a better image about Sweden you can also access the following link: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/
For Sweden we are currently looking for a specialist doctor in the field of Dermatology. The available position is in southern Sweden. The county is known for its glass and furniture, forests and lakes, red cottages and Ikea.
Dermatology is a county-wide department with approximately 15 employees and apart from esthetical dermatology takes care of and treat most types of dermatology conditions, including STI.
The medical staff consists of dermatologists, nurses, and nursing assistants, nursing students, resident doctors and medical secretaries.
The treatment unit consists in light therapy and medicinal baths, and there are possibilities in performing surgical intervention as well.
Annually we receive approximately 7,700 medical visits.
The offered position includes no on-call or emergency duties.
- Specialist doctor in the field of Dermatology
- Human medicine doctor, graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- At least 2-4 years of experience as specialist
A previous experience with the following procedures is an advantage :
- Light- and phototherapy (UVA/UVB), full body and hand/foot
- PUVA therapy
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Hyperhydidroses treatment
- Professional command of English
- Motivation for living and working abroad
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Take care of and treat most types of dermatology (no esthetical) conditions
- Take care of and treat STI
- Handling referrals and return visits
- A great work environment where you can combine your career with your personal life
- Salary range 3 500 – 4 250 Euros net /month depending on experience
- Free Swedish language course and full salary during studying
- Accommodation assistance in Sweden
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Sweden
- Opportunity for personal and career growth
- A forty hour work week with no on-call or emergency duties
- Opportunity to take relevant courses and participate to different meetings
- Assist with the relocation assistance, including administrations, housing, schools and child care
- A good work environment, where it´s possible to combine your career with family life.
- Assistance for your partner in search of employment and integration in Sweden.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
For more info please contact Ms. Iarca Iabloncic:
Tel: 0040 259 211 121/ 00421 233 057 971
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...