- Baden Wurttemberg, Germany
Resident doctor for pneumology
The position is available in the German state of Baden Wurttemberg, the third largest German state in both terms of area and population. The hospital is ay around 1 hour distance from Freiburg and is located close to the Black Forest district and Bodensee the most popular tourist destinations in the region.
Living in that area is fascinating because the distances between the cities are small and you have to drive a short way to work if you plan to live outside the city, or if you just want to ski in the Alps for a day. The region is very close to France and a few hours away lies the Mediterranean see. Also from here you can reach Milan, Munich or Innsbruck in about 3 hours and in 4 hours you could be in Lyon, Luxembourg, Frankfurt or at the Mediterranean see near Genoa. Nearby are also several airports from where you can reach more distant locations.
The position is available in the internal medicine/pneumology department of a rehabilitation hospital.
The hospital specializes on the treatment and rehabilitation of patients suffering from respiratory problems.
The main diagnostic methods used in the hospital are:
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- arterial blood gas
- Sleep apnea screening
- Nasal Provocation Test
- Bronchial challenge test
- Ultrasonography of the thorax and abdomen
- Holter monitor
- Ergometry with blood gases
- PFT / CPET
- Long-term blood pressure measurement
- clinical-chemical laboratory
- Allergological laboratory
- psychological assessment
- 6-/2- minute walk test
The hospital has training authorization for conducting 1 year of the residency training in internal medicine and 1,5 year for pneumology, the rest of the residency training can be conducted in a hospital nearby, since the hospital has a collaboration agreement with this institution for the residency training.
- Human Medicine Doctor, with experience in internal medicine
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Capable of handling MS-Office
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
- Enjoys personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...