- Medicina interna
- NRW, Germany
Resident doctor for geriatrics
The position is available in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. North Rhine-Westphalia is the most populous state of Germany, with four of the country’s ten largest cities. The state was formed in 1946 after the merge of the northern Rhineland and Westphalia. The state’s capital is Düsseldorf. The hospital is located in a big town.
The position is available in an acute hospital with 12 clinics and over 430 beds. The hospital provides inpatient treatment to over 15.000 and outpatient treatment to over 50.000 people annually.
The clinical spectrum includes the following departments: Psychiatry; Neurology; General, Visceral and Vascular Surgery; Traumatology, Hand and Orthopedic Surgery; Obstetrics and Gynecology; senology; Ophthalmology; Diagnostic and interventional Radiology, Nuclear Medicine; Radiation Oncology and radiotherapy; Anesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, pain management and palliative care; and Internal Medicine.
The focal points of the internal medicine department include: treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, biliary system and pancreas, diabetes mellitus and metabolic disease of the blood diseases and tumors. For patients with infectious diseases the clinic has a special treatment unit. Patients with acute life-threatening illnesses are treated in the interdisciplinary ICU.
The internal medicine department has over 100 beds and has three divisions:
- General internal medicine with focus on hematology, oncology and infectious diseases
The focal point of the geriatrics division is the treatment of the acute disorders of the elderly people such as: cardiovascular function, respiratory, metabolic, musculoskeletal system, chronic pain, decreased ambulation with repeated falls, fractures, after strokes or delayed recovery after surgery.
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the residency training in general internal medicine, gastroenterology and geriatrics. The hospital has also full training authorization for conducting additional training in Infectious disease medicine
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year.
- Resident doctor with experience Intensive care medicine
- Proficient in German C1 level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...