- Ortopedie si traumatologie
- Thuringen, Germany
Senior physician for orthopedic surgery
The position is available in the German state of Thüringen (Thuringia). The free state of Thüringen is located in the central part of Germany. From the northwest going clockwise, Thüringen has borders with the states of Lower Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Sachsen, Bayern and Hessen. The hospital is located in a town very close to the border with Bavaria and the Czech Republic. Several big cities are located at an easy distance and can be reached in about 1 hour.
The position is available in the orthopedics department of an acute hospital which is a leading private healthcare provider which offers a wide range of medical services. The hospital has six operating rooms (including a septic OP) and a modern equipped recovery room with five monitoring sites.
Over 5400 operations are carried out annually. The main operations cover the areas of vascular and Visceral Surgery, Orthopedics/traumatology, urology, gynecology/obstetrics and in ENT (Inpatient Ward).
The range of medical services and care priorities in the orthopedics department includes:
- Operative and non-operative treatment of injuries suffered by adults and children
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of accident sequences with the objective of the fullest possible rehabilitation
- Treating injuries by patients who suffered accidents
- Replacement surgery of the shoulder joint, elbow joint, hip joint, knee joint, ankle injuries and degenerative diseases
- Computer navigation in hip replacement
- Minimally Invasive surgery in hip replacement and knee joints surgery
- Primary treatment of multiple trauma and multiply injured patients
- Special hand surgery including finger joint prostheses
- Correction surgery in axial malalignments of the extremities
- Special Foot Surgery
- Surgical treatment of bone and soft tissue tumors
- Treatment of skin, soft tissue and bone defects
- Arthroscopic operations
- Cartilage surgery
- Rheumatism surgery
- X-ray-assisted infiltration therapy for the treatment of pain
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Sonography of musculoskeletal system
- Osteoporosis treatment
- Balloon kyphoplasty for osteoporotic vertebral fractures
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year.
- Specialist in Orthopedic surgery
- Proficient in German. Minimum B2 language level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...