- Thuringen, Germany
Specialist doctor for radiology
The position is available in the German state of Thüringen (Thuringia). The free state of Thüringen is located in the central part of Germany. From the northwest going clockwise, Thüringen has borders with the states of Lower Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Sachsen, Bayern and Hessen. The hospital is located in a town very close to the border with Bavaria and the Czech Republic. Several big cities are located at an easy distance and can be reached in about 1 hour.
The position is available in a policlinic affiliated to an acute hospital which is a leading private healthcare provider which offers a wide range of medical services. Some of the working hours can be spent also in the hospital.
The policlinic provides a multidisciplinary outpatient treatment to patients with the objective of integrating different disciplines. Currently, the policlinic has the following departments: general medicine, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, gynecology, cardiology and urology. Due to the fact that the policlinic is affiliated to an acute hospital, inpatient and outpatient treatment can be provided to the patients in need.
The following diagnostic radiology procedures are carried out in the policlinic:
- Total skeletal diagnostics including special recordings
- Thoracic diagnosis
- Abdominal diagnostic
- Standard tests of the entire body
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year.
- Specialist in Radiology
- Proficient in German. Minimum B2 language level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...