- Bayern, Germany
Specialist doctor for Anesthesiology
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland. The hospital is located at Lake Constance, Bodensee. Nicknamed the schwäbische Meer (Swabian Sea), Lake Constance is Central Europe’s third largest lake and it straddles three countries: Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Lake Constance is the only place in the world where you can wake up in Germany, cycle across to Switzerland for lunch and make it to Austria in time for afternoon tea, strudel and snapshots of the Alps. Besides the beautiful landscape the area has also a vast cultural inheritance in from baroque churches to Benedictine abbeys, Stone Age dwellings to Roman forts, medieval castles to zeppelins.
With over 300 beds, the hospital in which the position is available, provides basic medical care for the surrounding community and provides inpatient care for over 15000 patients per year.
The Anesthesiology Department:
The department provides over 10000 anesthesiology procedures per year for patients of all ages. The ICU has 9 beds and is mainly run by the anesthesiology department.
The department is mainly staffed by specialist doctors, therefore providing medical care at high quality and standards. Open communication and team work are highly appreciated in the department.
The Hospital offers:
- A long-term contract
- Additional pension
- Further education and training opportunities
- Best medical equipment and suitable professional environment
- Specialist doctor in Anesthesiology
- Experience in the field of Anesthesiology
- Proficient with all anesthesia techniques
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland
- German language level : very good
- Basic Microsoft Office products skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...