- Chirurgie vasculara
- Brandenburg, Germany
Consultant for Vascular Surgery
The position is available in the German state of Brandenburg, which is one of the most beautiful federated states of Germany. Brandenburg encompasses about 3,000 lakes and over 30,000 kilometers of waterways, forming Germany’s largest water landscape.
Together, Brandenburg’s waters and the Lakeland of the State of Mecklenburg form Europe's largest closed inland water system.
Brandenburg is bounded by the German state of Mecklenburg–West Pomerania to the north, by Poland to the east, and by the states of Saxony to the south, Saxony-Anhalt to the west, and Lower Saxony to the northwest. Embedded within the middle of Brandenburg is the national capital, Berlin, a state in its own right. Brandenburg’s capital is Potsdam.
The hospital in which the position is available has 1000 beds for inpatient care .With approx.2200 employees, this hospital provides medical care for over 100.000 patients/year.
For the department of General Surgery the hospital is currently looking for a Consultant in Vascular Surgery.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Complete medical and organizational responsibility in the field of Vascular Surgery
- Full responsibility for the inpatients that underwent vascular surgery.
- Supervision of resident doctors and medical students
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year.
- Consultant in Vascular Surgery with several years of experience as a senior physician.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland
- German language level : very good
- The hospital is prepared to help you find suitable accommodation for you and your family
- Additional company pension
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...