- Bayern, Germany
Senior Physician/Consultant Gastroenterology
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.
The hospital is situated an hour’s drive away from Nuremberg, Bayern’s second largest city.
With over 260 beds for inpatient care, the hospital provides basic medical care to its surrounding community, thus being the biggest medical care provider of the region.
The Gastroenterology Department:
Having 33 beds for inpatient care, the gastroenterology department performs yearly 6000 endoscopic and 9500 ultrasound diagnostic tests.
The department of Gastroenterology has the mission to prevent, diagnose and treat (surgical and non-surgical) all diseases of the digestive system. Prevention of malignant diseases of the digestive system is a big priority.
With state of the art endoscopy, ultrasound and high resolution video endoscopes, minimal invasive surgical procedures are used to diagnose, eliminate and treat tumors of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Senior Physician/Consultant in Gastroenterology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland
- German language level : very good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...