- Denmark, Denmark UNAVAILABLE
Staff specialist in Gastroenterology
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
A vacancy as a staff specialist in gastroenterology is open in a hospital in the Southern part of Denmark.
The hospital cooperates with the other hospitals in the region to ensure the best possible treatment and care for patients. It also works with the municipalities to ensure consistency in the patients' meeting with health care. It is also one of Southern Denmark's largest educational institutions and has students from a wide range of medical subjects.
A new hospital is on the way.
The hospital has just finished first fase of the new hospital structure consisting of a new emergency hospital, a hospital and a same day surgery hospital.
In the near future new buildings will arise and others will be reconstructed.
We expect that:
- You are a specialist doctor in Gastroenterology
- You have interest in teaching young doctors
- You are interested in outpatient care
- You are passionate about your work
- You are committed and dynamic and have good interpersonal skills
- You are development-oriented and interested in evolution of the clinic
- Specialised in Gastroenterology
- Human medicine doctor, graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Professional command of English
- Motivation for living and working abroad • Ability of taking part in the 6 months’ intensive language course
What can you expect:
- Being part of a newly built hospital with modern equipment.
- Good working conditions; Six weeks paid holiday per year. 37-hour working week.
- Cheap housing via the hospital.
- Kinder garden open 24/7 very close to the hospital.
- Permanent contract after six months.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive Danish course, also for partner.
- A scholarship for the Danish course of 700 EUR monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 EUR monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...