- Anatomie patologică
- Denmark, Denmark UNAVAILABLE
Specialist Doctor Pathology
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
The Pathology Institute primarily provides pathology services to the regional hospitals and covers a total of 260,000 citizens. It has excellent amenities and modern equipment. Electronic requisition/response is used, as well as electronic dictation and speech recognition. The department has a well-functioning immunohistochemical laboratory and performs ISH analyses. It is known for its friendly working environment. The department provides diagnostic services and counselling in the following clinical areas:
- The Mammography Centre
- Surgical gastroenterology (with the exception of rectal surgery)
- Medical gastroenterology (not hepatopathology)
- Pulmonary medicine Autopsies are performed on adults and children (no fetal autopsies)
- Permanent contract after six months.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Study tour to Sweden, after a first interview, to know more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
- A scholarship for the Swedish course of 700 Euros monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 Euro monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in Pathology
- Human medicine doctor, graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Professional command of English
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability to complete the Danish intensive course. (B2 Level CEFR)
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...