- Hessen, Germany UNAVAILABLE
Resident Doctor for Neurology
The position is available in Germany in Hessen, which is situated in west-central part of the country and has borders with Niedersachsen, Thüringen, Bayern, Baden-Württemberg, Rheinland-Pfalz and Nordrhein-Westfallen.
The principal cities of Hessen include Frankfurt am Main, Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, Offenbach, Hanau, Gießen, Wetzlar and Limburg in the greater Rhine Main Area, Fulda in the east and Kassel and Marburg an der Lahn in the north part. The state capital city is Wiesbaden, and its largest city is Frankfurt am Main.
The hospital in which the position is available focuses on diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases. Offering medical care for over 2500 acute neurological patients/year, the center is structured as follows:
- Medical Neurological Emergency Room
- Medical Neurological ICU
- Stroke Unit
- General Neurology Station
- Neurological Geriatrics
For treatment and diagnostics, the center performs:
- Neurological basic examination
- Electrophysiological diagnostics
- Swallowing diagnostics
- Ultrasound diagnosis
The employer offers:
- Housing possibilities
- Kindergarten and a nursery for your children
- Resident doctor in Neurology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Very good German language skills , C1 level
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...