- Ginecologie - Obstetrica
- Brandenburg, Germany
Specialist doctor for Gynecology
The position is available in Brandenburg, one of the sixteen federal-states of Germany. It lies in the east of the country and is bordered by Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in the north, Poland in the east, the Freistaat Sachsen in the south, Saxony-Anhalt in the west, and Lower Saxony in the northwest.
The Hospital in which the position is available is a regional general hospital with over 300 beds and 7 departments. The hospital is the first point of contact for the town population and the surrounding communities, offering inpatient and outpatient treatment. Modern diagnostic measures and the guidelines-based therapy can be offered in all departments. The medical devices of all departments comply with the latest scientific state of the art technology.
The department of gynecology and obstetrics provides medical services for approximately 1,600 patients per year, including 1000 women in need of surgical procedures. In addition approximately 400 outpatient surgical procedures are performed.
The department works closely with the pediatrics department, especially regarding the new-born children in the maternity ward. For pain relief during labor various methods are used including neuraxial analgesia and also homeopathic methods.
In the treatment of gynecological diseases the department uses endoscopic procedures for operations of the internal female sex organs. Besides the treatment of patients with incontinence and treatment of gynecological cancers, including malignant diseases of the breasts is also a high priority.
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4800 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
· Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
· Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
· Required German language level: Good
· We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
· We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
· We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
· We will accompany you during the interviews
· We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
· We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
· We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
· We will handle the License to Practice forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!